Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

DAY FOUR OPERATION GET HIRED - @edelmandigital @armano


Day 4 – Operation Get Hired
The ongoing saga of my attempt to convince @edelmandigital and David @armano to hire me.  Each day I’m offering David a reason to let me into the cool kids clubs @edelmandigital because I believe they and specifically David are best positioned in the communications industry to lead the social media business BOOM!

We had a bit of scare yesterday as David DMd me that I’d referred to him as Dave.  Oh crap and damn you Twitter and your 140 character box of creativity stifling limitations. Fortunatley David didn’t seem to take it too badly, at least no one from Edelman’s NY office showed up at my co-op prepared to knee-cap me.  Again my apologies David.

So feeling some pressure from this gaff I built on the original idea, that I would sacrifice my business, Outlaw Communications for a position with @edelmandigital  David keeps sending DMs looking for the next thing, and pushing me to do better… I like that.  So I created a first-ever event.

The Worlds first Social Media Execution of an Outlaw…. On Facebook you can now sign up to attend the Public Execution of my Outlaw, social media style.  It’s set to take place on the Summer Solstice 6/21/12 for those of you without your Solstice converters handy @ 05:00, actually the Solstice happens at 05:21 EST but it’s best to get there early for a good seat.

And in the spirit of the well-buried lead of our favorite features, Reason number 4 to hire me – First guy to stage Social Media Execution of Outlaw… soon everyone will be doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment