Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

DAY SIXTEEN – REASON SIXTEEN for @edelmandigital to HIRE ME


Even Congress can’t stop me

There are myriad reasons I’ve seen client objectives go unfulfilled over the years.  Some are out of the communications teams’ control but most challenges simply require the application of more and more creative effort to achieve the business goals our clients’ desire. In short, we need to dig a bit deeper and work harder and smarter to overcome challenges.

This particular campaign is turning into an excellent test of my fortitude and staying power.  I’ve been cut loose by David Armano and passed on to the Edelman team in NY and have garnered less of a response from Edelman than from the various media outlets who have covered this campaign as a novel and innovative use of social media and from those denizens of the social biosphere who have shared, commented and re-Tweeted so many of my posts as I pursue a dream position with Edelman.

As I told David, I will stop as soon as Edelman tells me they will not hire me but, I will never quit or give up not even if Congress tells me so.  Take a look at an article about a current information operation I’m conducting on behalf of a pro-bono client and see how a Congressperson pressures me to stand down and cease the campaign. 

And I say, never.


Here’s a brief recap of the reasons David should hire me for Edelman Digital:
16. Even Congress Cannot Stop Me
15. I’ll fight you for it
14. It is the Will of the People
13. The Execution is developing an International following
12. If you don’t someone else will
11. Many claim it but, I AM a social media pioneer
10. With me you get several PR assets in a single package
9. I will never let ED, David Armano or a client down
8. I never quit
7. The only true competitive advantage is people
6. Good guy to have in tough situations
5. Multiple one-on-one endorsements for EDs work in the social biosphere
4. First person to stage social media execution
3. Edelman is hiring a VP Digital in NYC
2. Willing to sacrifice an entire consulting company to work with ED
1. I have a very expensive Harley Davidson Habit


No comments:

Post a Comment