Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

DAY THIRTEEN – REASON THIRTEEN for @armano #edelmandigital to HIRE ME


This crazy #socialmedia thing has legs and just might work

Lucky number 13, well why not; the harder I work the luckier I get.  Yesterday David Armano Tweeted he has passed my information to the team.  It’s exciting to make progress and probably no small relief for David to hand me off.

And while I’m seeing and getting a lot of support from social media folks from all over the World, in the past few days I’ve written Tweets in Farsi, Arabic, Spanish, French and German in response to supporters from across the social media landscape Edelman remains mute.

And while it seems strange not to have heard a single peep from the good folks at Edelman Digital NY; I suppose in all fairness this is Social Media Week, clients come first and they’ve had that digital job posted for months.

Just in the last week the Execution has been picked up by Advertising Week, and several other social properties. It’s an intriguing idea and shows some fresh thinking and the biosphere is responding. 

No matter where I ultimately wind up deciding to go it’s been a great pleasure pursuing David and Edelman Digital and I’ll bet I’ve learned more about Edelman than they have about me.



Here’s a brief recap of the reasons David should hire me for Edelman Digital:
13. The Execution is developing an International following
12. If you don’t someone else will
11. Many claim it but, I AM a social media pioneer
10. With me you get several PR assets in a single package
9. I will never let ED, David Armano or a client down
8. I never quit
7. The only true competitive advantage is people
6. Good guy to have in tough situations
5. Multiple one-on-one endorsements for EDs work in the social biosphere
4. First person to stage social media execution
3. Edelman is hiring a VP Digital in NYC
2. Willing to sacrifice an entire consulting company to work with ED
1. I have a very expensive Harley Davidson Habit


No comments:

Post a Comment