Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

DAY NINETEEN – REASON NINETEEN for @edelmandigital to HIRE ME



DAY nineteen – REASON nineteen for @edelmandigital to HIRE ME

I can’t offer ED an exclusive forever but I will not quit the campaign – so that only leaves the option to seek life elsewhere.


I was speaking with a founder and CEO of one the BEST mid-sized agencies, in NY or anywhere, yesterday evening and he asked me a very simple question?  “Why,” he asked am I pitching Edelman Digital and would I consider going to another agency?

I thought about this and decided he had a very good point.  I should absolutely consider actively pitching a select group of opportunities.  After all excepting Edelman Digital, I’ve met with many agencies in NY and up and down the Eastern Seaboard.  So I am definitely considering other options. 

Edelman Digital and in particular David Armano, certainly seem to have their collective acts together about social media.  I believe ED will be one of the social media leaders – but much like a Harley Davidson once owned by Elvis, if I’ll never be to sit in the saddle and engage; then it makes sense to seek some other opportunity.


Semi-official & Wildly Inaccurate Running ROI:
By the tried an true media ad equivalent metrics used by our industry to demonstrate ROI to clients or another way to say it; “Making up the ratios as I go,” this 17 day campaign has garnered coverage in media properties generating more than 1,000,000 impressions.   In the past I’ve known clients to pay for such exposure.

Add to this the constant, and I have the Twitter elbow (if it’s not an injury it soon will be) to prove it, push through Twitter, LinkedIn, FaceBook, Pinterest, Stumble Upon, Tumblr, Wordpress, Storify and Blogspot, blogs, Foursquare and Photobucket, two motorcycle social media sites, PlanCast, Tungle, a Senator, Two Congresspersons, three NY City Councilors, numerous government and military personnel, several other PR agencies and no less than five Fortune 20 companies. 

Here’s a brief recap of the reasons to hire me:
19. ED can’t be an exclusive offer forever
18. Its cheaper to hire me than pay the invoice
17. I earn clients’ trust by delivering results
16. Even Congress Cannot Stop Me
15. I’ll fight you for it
14. It is the Will of the People
13. The Execution is developing an International following
12. If you don’t someone else will
11. Many claim it but, I AM a social media pioneer
10. With me you get several PR assets in a single package
9. I will never let ED, David Armano or a client down
8. I never quit
7. The only true competitive advantage is people
6. Good guy to have in tough situations
5. Multiple one-on-one endorsements for EDs work in the social biosphere
4. First person to stage social media execution
3. Edelman is hiring a VP Digital in NYC
2. Willing to sacrifice an entire consulting company to work with ED
1. I have a very expensive Harley Davidson Habit


No comments:

Post a Comment