Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

DAY ELEVEN – REASON ELEVEN for @armano @edelmandigital to HIRE ME


While many may claim the title, when I say social media pioneer, I really mean it.

Throughout my career I’ve been incredibly lucky to be a part of some the biggest moments in technology and communications history.  No kidding.

It’s a wild boast I know, but I can provide examples.  I lead the consulting communications team for Ketchum’s One Blue global IBM agency team that helped make corporate thought leadership the ho hum, business as usual, of course we do that, activity it is today.

IBM embraced a social media model long before the term existed.  Upon acquiring PwC Consulting, IBM’s Business Consulting Services and Institute for Business Value, suddenly became the World’s largest consulting firm and found itself in possession of one of the greatest repositories of business information and industry data available.   To drive consulting business and enrich both IBM’s and customers’ industry knowledge and ability to share information we created the Saloon series where IBM had a chance to interact directly with high-level decision makers in conversational formatted venue.

Prior to the IBM thought leadership initiative I lead the agency team tasked with creating, designing, launching and managing GE’s first major online initiative aimed directly at consumers.  In creating the Center for Financial Learning, GE launched one of the first, largest and most successful corporate driven community of interest portals sites, well before we began calling them social media sites.

Other major social initiatives include the first Dell store and the very first launch of the Apple store.

Social media that achieves client goals is what I do best.



Here’s a brief recap of the reasons David should hire me for Edelman Digital:
11. Many claim it but, I AM a social media pioneer
10.  With me you get several PR assets in a single package
9. I will never let ED, David Armano or a client down
8. I never quit
7. The only true competitive advantage is people
6. Good guy to have in tough situations
5. Multiple one-on-one endorsements for EDs work in the social biosphere
4. First person to stage social media execution
3. Edelman is hiring a VP Digital in NYC
2. Willing to sacrifice an entire consulting company to work with ED
1. I have a very expensive Harley Davidson Habit


No comments:

Post a Comment