Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

DAY TEN – REASON TEN for @armano @edelmandigital to HIRE ME


You get a wide and deep range of PR skills and experience in one package.

While I’ve spent the past two years developing and honing my tactical social media skills and immersing myself in the biosphere’s environment, I have many years of general communications experience and acquired skills. 

I’ve worked in corporate and agency environments with business and consumer facing organizations in industries from PC hardware to healthcare and aerospace and defense to food chain visibility and corporate social responsibility.

I have developed and built agency practices, created and lead large and diverse communications teams, managed flagship agency accounts and am capable of delivering myriad special communications services including: media training, crisis communications and planning along with messaging and positioning and many other services.

I’m a well-rounded catch with a diverse and rich background in communications and business.


Here’s a brief recap of the reasons David should hire me for Edelman Digital:
10.  With me you get several PR assets in a single package
9. I will never let ED, David Armano or a client down
8. I never quit
7. The only true competitive advantage is people
6. Good guy to have in tough situations
5. Multiple one-on-one endorsements for EDs work in the social biosphere
4. First person to stage social media execution
3. Edelman is hiring a VP Digital in NYC
2. Willing to sacrifice an entire consulting company to work with ED
1. I have a very expensive Harley Davidson Habit


No comments:

Post a Comment