Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

DAY TWELVE – REASON TWELVE for @armano #edelmandigital to HIRE ME


If you don’t someone else will.

Yesterday I offered to meet David while he was in NY for Social Media Week, he let me know his schedule is somewhere well beyond full.  It makes sense, he’s a busy and important fellow and I’m sure everyone at Edelman will be looking to grab a piece of his time.

So I thought, get creative.  I offered David a drive to the airport; for those living in NY City or anyone who has had the misfortune of paying for transport to one of our lovely airports, it’s no small thing to offer to schlep yourself out and back for someone else. It winds up being a half-day undertaking.

And David replied, with nothing.  Hmmm, I’ll admit I was feeling pretty bad about myself, I mean how can I hope to convince this guy to hire me if I can’t even convince him to take a free ride to the airport?  And then it happened….

Since yesterday’s offer at least 25 people have asked for a ride to the airport on Friday.  Who knows maybe one of them is also a social media visionary and genius.


Here’s a brief recap of the reasons David should hire me for Edelman Digital:
12. If you don’t someone else will
11. Many claim it but, I AM a social media pioneer
10.  With me you get several PR assets in a single package
9. I will never let ED, David Armano or a client down
8. I never quit
7. The only true competitive advantage is people
6. Good guy to have in tough situations
5. Multiple one-on-one endorsements for EDs work in the social biosphere
4. First person to stage social media execution
3. Edelman is hiring a VP Digital in NYC
2. Willing to sacrifice an entire consulting company to work with ED
1. I have a very expensive Harley Davidson Habit


No comments:

Post a Comment