Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

DAY FOURTEEN – REASON FOURTEEN for @edelmandigital to HIRE ME


Clearly the #socialmedia People have spoken and they say #edelmandigital hire Steve Andrews

First off notice, the missing @armano in the tag.  It’s a sad day for me but David tells me I’m passed off to the team, presumably at Edelman in NY.  I’m going to miss the back and forth with David via Tweets.  Probably David will not but, I’m still willing to drive you to the airport in NY if you need a lift.

No hard sales pitch, I promise and, after all our Government spent many of your hard earned tax dollars teaching me many things; high speed driving pursuit and evasion being a couple of them.  So it’s kind of like you already paid for the drive.

Back to REASON FOURTEEN - So today I found this post in response to one of my myriad attempts to be the shinny object in Edelman’s eye.


Clearly the social environment has spoken, always a pleasure to have support for ones endeavors.  The best part of the supporters post is where she says how lucky Edelman will be to get me rather than her.  I don’t about that, she’s pretty smart and very good at her craft but, so am I.

Here’s a brief recap of the reasons David should hire me for Edelman Digital:
14. It is the Will of the People
13. The Execution is developing an International following
12. If you don’t someone else will
11. Many claim it but, I AM a social media pioneer
10. With me you get several PR assets in a single package
9. I will never let ED, David Armano or a client down
8. I never quit
7. The only true competitive advantage is people
6. Good guy to have in tough situations
5. Multiple one-on-one endorsements for EDs work in the social biosphere
4. First person to stage social media execution
3. Edelman is hiring a VP Digital in NYC
2. Willing to sacrifice an entire consulting company to work with ED
1. I have a very expensive Harley Davidson Habit


No comments:

Post a Comment