Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

DAY TWENTY-FOUR – REASON TWENTY-FOUR to HIRE ME


I Promise Not to Say, “I Told You So.”

Picture us a year from now and we’re sitting down sharing a moment realizing just what an absolutely, tremendously perfect decision you made when hiring me.  I promise not to look across the ginormagantuean Mountains of praise heaped upon you, not to mention all the bonuses you’ve collected and say, “I told you this would be a good idea.”


I founded a company two years ago called Outlaw Communications and have spent this time combining my years of public relations and business communications experience with an ever-growing and deepening understanding of the emerging social media environment.

I’m a veteran PR guy experienced with accounts both large and small in the corporate, agency and non-profit environments. I’ve worked with technology companies such as Dell, Apple and IBM as well as consumer products companies like Cadbury-Schweppes, Best Buy and Panasonic and financial services companies like GE Capital, Genworth Financial and Chase. 

I have both business to business and business to consumer experience in traditional and social media as well as content creation and communications services, such as media training, crisis planning and employee communications and change management.

Here’s a brief recap of the reasons to hire me:
2. Willing to sacrifice an entire consulting company to work with ED
1. I have a very expensive Harley Davidson Habit

Still here, you can learn even more about me here:

Our Blog, Featuring Tales from the Social Biosphere

The Facebook of an Outlaw

Steve Andrews’ Personal LinkedIn Profile

Google+

And of course u can pursue us on Twitter   

There’s No Interest Like Piniterest

We’re Hip and We’re FourSquare

Or if you Prefer WordPress 
 http://outlawcoms.wordpress.com/

Storify – I don’t think this is a word but, it is a world

No comments:

Post a Comment